Project Home • Forums • Known Issues • Contact Project
- writes EXIF data to image file. has methods for common EXIF tag uses (GPS, creation date, etc) as well as generic method to write any EXIF tag.
- has method to retrieve internal thumbnail files from images.
- has method to read XMP data from image files.
please see the readMe.txt for details.
- ColdFusion 8 (tested on 9 might work on cf7)
- sanselan Java lib download from http://commons.apache.org/sanselan/
There are no issues for this project.
To enter issues for this (or any other) project, you must be logged in.
You may access this project's Subversion repository with your client here: http://svn.riaforge.org/writeEXIF.
To view files and changelists associated with this repository, go here: http://writeEXIF.riaforge.org/index.cfm?event=page.svnbrowse.
You may download the latest set of files from Subversion as a zip file.
Anonymous users have read access to the repository while the administrator has write access.
This project is sharing its code via Subversion. Subversion is an open source source control method. You may find more information about Subversion here: http://subversion.tigris.org/
Adobe and the Adobe product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.